Dr.John C., M.D.
Dr. C. was born in Taiwan, moved to the great state of Texas since he was a teenager, It is his pleasure to serve you and your family in the treatment and management of ADHD. He has had the opportunity to work directly with Dr. Young, the ADHD founder before he retired and greatly value the opportunity to have been mentored by him in the nuances of the treatment plan he developed. It is his privileged and honor to assume responsibility for the practice built by Dr. Young. It brings him great joy and satisfaction to participate in the process of tapping into the true potential of each person I see with ADHD.
Joining his passion, with that of his physicians and staff, we consider it our mission to bring you the highest quality of medical care with courtesy and compassion. We trust your experience with us will be positive and rewarding.
- Name: John Chuang, M.D.
- COMPANY: ADD/ADHD Diagnostic & Treatment Center, P.A.
- ADDRESS: 1524 Independence Parkway, Suite A-1 Plano, Texas 75075
- PHONE NUMBER: (972) 943-0410
- PRACTICE: ADHD
- BOARD CERTIFICATION: American Board of Family Medicine
- MEDICAL SCHOOL: Ross University, Roseau New York, New York
- RESIDENCY: Grant Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio
- UNDERGRADUATE: Baylor University, Waco, Texas
- ORGANIZATIONS: Collin-Fannin County Medical Society
Texas Medical Association
Jefferson Physician Group
CHADD – Children / Adults
ADDA – Attention Deficit Disorder Association
Dr.Sandip Patankar, M.D.
Sandip Patankar, M.D. was born in Mumbai, India. He has been in the United States since the age of 4 and grew up in Fort Worth, TX. He attended Southwest High School in Fort Worth and the University of Texas at Austin for his undergraduate education. He then accepted the opportunity to pursue Medicine in India and graduated from medical college at Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences. Dr. Patankar then returned to Texas and completed his residency in Family Medicine in 2008 at Texas Tech Health Sciences Center in Amarillo. Dr.Patankar practiced Family Medicine in McKinney prior to joining ADD/ADHD Treatment Center in 2011.
Hobbies and interests include tennis, football, playing guitar, traveling, and spending time with friends and family.
- UNDERGRADUATE: the University of Texas at Austin
- UNDERGRADUATE: American Board of Family Medicine
- UNDERGRADUATE: Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences
- UNDERGRADUATE: ADHD
- UNDERGRADUATE: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Amarillo, Texas
- UNDERGRADUATE: American Medical Association
- UNDERGRADUATE: American Medical Association, Jefferson Physician Group
Jean Huang, PA-C
Jean is a certified and licensed physician assistant and has been with our practice since the spring of 2020. She grew up in Plano, TX and attended The University of Texas at Dallas with a degree in Healthcare Studies, minoring in Biology. After completing her bachelor's degree, she attended Harding University in Searcy, Arkansas and graduated with a Master of Physician Assistant Studies in 2019. She is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants. On her free time, she enjoys trying new foods, rock climbing, and tending to her plants. She also loves to spend time with her husband, cat, friends, and family.